Thursday, June 4, 2009

I HAVE A BLOG?????????

WOW I forgot I had this blog. Well it has been two years sence I wrote any thing. Sad thing is nothing has changed. Well the kids have gotten older 20, 18, 14. The 20yrld moved out, the 18 yrld graduated in 08, has a job and pretty much is beyond any need for mom. The 14 yrld is now 6'4" and graduating from middle school in one day. He is still in the mommy care stage but hates to be told any thing. I never knew how stupid I was until I had teenagers! People, I have given 21 years of my life to my family, gladly I would do it again.........but I am being out sourced. My kids have other intrests that have moved them past me and on to bigger and better things, thank God they are growning up and I love to see them reach for their goals and grow into "real" people, BUT I do feel a bit left behind. As for my hubby, he is moving up in his job. He is perfect at what he does. Funny thing is he is so good at it he had two supervisors fighting over who he would work for and while they were fighting another one from a different yard swoop in and claimed him. It must be nice to know that you are a desired emplyee. I would'nt know, lately all I get for my effort is pissed off kids and hate filled comments for my oppions and enforcement of the house rules.

If you read this, thank you. If you leave a comment, thank you. Please remember that your comments are read by others so lets not show our asses in public. Later.................

No comments: