Friday, June 26, 2009

Dam it Micheal!!!

At first news I thought *sure he had great music BUT HE DID LITTLE BOYS* or did he. I am a bit confused about Mr. Jacksonms death. I was 3-4yrs old when I first heard Micheal sing. and like many my age there wasn't a day in the early years that the radio wasn't covered with Jackson music. I had album, posters, even a linch box. I LOVED Micheal.............................Then I grew up and we started hearing the rumors and about the pay offs. The first one I ignored, I mean Micheal was an easy target with a great pay off in the end of any accusations made. At leaste that was how I my teenage mind reasoned it all out.

Then I had kids, more rumors *more smoke leads to fire*? I do not know how to feel about all this. Any one else feeling this?

No comments: